Friday, July 27, 2007

Enigmatically appealing Depp...

This song is dedicated to all you JOHNNY DEPP fans...I love u guys.....

I had a dream last nite,it was JOHNNY'S BDAY, i was celebrating it with my friends,and guys for ur shock,JOHNNY was with me all that day..I woke in the morning, the feeling was so fresh and amazing,i thought it would b some special day today,all my friend's came in,& started screaming...Its JOHNNY'S BDAY!! its JOHNNY'S BDAY talking to myself i said,"it is true today is JOHNNY'S BDAY...so i got out of my bed went into the park, started preparing for a party which would make the whole city spark...The nite came by and the party was on, play it play it but wa8 kind of song...Everybody were screaming and shouting, i thought this would b a hell of an outing....I saw a guy who was a bit of loner,thought to myself is he familiar,he wore dark glasses and his cap was on, i could hardly see his face with the lights gone..The party was rocking and left the whole city in talking, when we were finished we had to take a walk back home,all my friends were gone, i was left alone....I drunk too much then expected now i was totally wasted, i looked around to see if someone's there to leave me homeall i could see was that strange guy sitting all alone... He came to me pulled me up and asked if he could give me a ride back home I thought i hav heard that voice,but rite now that was my only choice,it was still dark i could'nt see his face he came to my rescue by gods grace,he left me home and was going back, i then saw his face which made my heart crack,it was the man himself and i could'nt figure out the trace....JOHNNY! JOHNNY! JOHNNY! i screamed but he drove away and left me there to regret that scene... so guys this was my story,my dream came truebut i had no clue and standing there i was feeling so blue...When i look back now this BDAY was in many ways the best and the worst to seecause i could not meet my idol who was inches away from me..... But the hope is still alive that someday i will meet JOHNNY& with this hope my heart will always jump like a coney......

Depp's sense of choosing roles has surprised many critics & fans over the years...

Depp's sense of choosing roles has surprised many critics & fans over the years...
Captivating & the hearthrob of billions...

We will miss this character..Atleast for now..

We will miss this character..Atleast for now..
The role that took him to new heights of stardom..Depp definately owes a lot to Jack...

My idol...

My idol...
Depp's imotional complexity has forced many women to dig deep & reveal the soul of a seductive man within it's not an easy journey but the rewards are sweet...

Johnny Depp,undoubtedly the BEST...

Johnny Depp,undoubtedly the BEST...
Devastatingly dark & sexy he is thinking womens god....
Powered By Blogger