Friday, January 22, 2010

Johnny Depp has become a recluse

Johnny Depp has become a recluse (Source: Reuters)

Source: ReutersJohnny Depp

Johnny Depp never leaves his home.

The Pirates of the Caribbean actor hates the attention he receives whenever he leaves the French property he shares with long-term partner Vanessa Paradis and their two children , Lily-Rose, 10, and Jack, seven, so shuts himself away from the "insanity" of modern life.

Depp - who also owns a private island in the Bahamas - said: "I don't leave the house anymore. If it isn't necessary I don't go anywhere. I stay at home.

"I'm adamant when it comes to that. I will never get used to it. If you do, you must be insane. I'm thankful for everything, but there's a limit to what a person can endure.

"I don't know how Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie can bear that kind of life, because personally it's an issue for me."

The intensely private actor - who only feels truly relaxed when on his island- said his life is so insular, he learns everything from his children.

The 46-year-old actor explained to Germany's Tele 5: "Because I never leave the house I live outside society. But I'm a witness of my children's lives.

"I see how they're doing at school and how they treat their friends. My kids are a lot smarter than me. When I watch them I learn a lot. I don't think there's anything they could learn from me."

Depp's sense of choosing roles has surprised many critics & fans over the years...

Depp's sense of choosing roles has surprised many critics & fans over the years...
Captivating & the hearthrob of billions...

We will miss this character..Atleast for now..

We will miss this character..Atleast for now..
The role that took him to new heights of stardom..Depp definately owes a lot to Jack...

My idol...

My idol...
Depp's imotional complexity has forced many women to dig deep & reveal the soul of a seductive man within it's not an easy journey but the rewards are sweet...

Johnny Depp,undoubtedly the BEST...

Johnny Depp,undoubtedly the BEST...
Devastatingly dark & sexy he is thinking womens god....
Powered By Blogger